6801 Coldwater Canyon Ave., North Hollywood, CA 91605
Established in 1970
President & CEO
BOARD OF GOVERNORS 2022-2023
Chair: Linda Bessin*
Vice Chair: Joey Kragelund
Senior Vice President, HKS Architects
Treasurer: Victor Berrellez
Vice President, US Bank
Secretary: Kim Pretti*
Owner, KimProp Stylist
At-Large: Elissa Miller*
At-Large: Carolyn Hoff
Associate General Counsel, Edmunds.com, Inc.
Alexandra Chernyak, CPA
Partner, Miller, Kaplan & Arase, LLP
Regional Medical Director, HealthNet
Political/Comm Manager, Afriat Consulting Group
Mark Phillips, Esq.
Shareholder, Lewitt Hackman
President/CEO, Clear Health Advisors
Owner, Dog Training by Pam
Wealth Advisor, Morton Wealth
The mission of Valley Community Healthcare is to improve the health and wellbeing of our community by providing high-quality comprehensive healthcare services. Regardless of ability to pay.
San Fernando Valley and environs
Valley Community Healthcare offers primary care, dental, behavioral health, optometry, women’s health, specialty care and more to over 25,000 men, women and families each year. Its two clinic locations in the San Fernando Valley ensures our neighbors struggling with low income, homelessness and declining health can escape the downward spiral of poverty and feel empowered to take charge of their health.
• Coming Fall 2023!
• Women4Women & Children: Advocacy & fundraising group supporting equitable health care access for women and children
• Reading books to our pediatric patients
• Contact James Jarrard, Development Director for volunteer opportunities!
• Corporate Partnership
• Event Sponsorships
• All individual giving
• Donate online now at vchcare.org/impact
GOALS FOR 2023
• Expand our Teaching and Education program that immerses new medical students in community health and develops a mission-driven workforce
• Expand integrated behavioral health, auxiliary and specialty care services to provide a holistic approach to primary care for our patients with high need