Phil’s Diner, a popular North Hollywood dining car-style restaurant that dates back to the 1920’s, was lowered by crane into a new location on Lankershim Boulevard at the J.H. Snyder redevelopment project where it will reopen. The diner was a popular attraction in the Valley, but closed more than a decade ago due to construction around its Chandler Boulevard location. The restaurant has since been fully restored and upgraded in accordance with sustainable, green building practices as part of a $1.2 million project. It will re-open in March as an organic fast-food restaurant just north of the intersection of Lankershim and Magnolia in North Hollywood.