Friday, June 16, 2023
8:30 AM – 10:30 AM
Orchard Conference Center at CSUN
Please join the San Fernando Valley Business Journal as we launch our newly created Community of Business Conversation Series on June 16th, 2023. Businesses throughout the greater San Fernando Valley continue to face challenges related to the workforce, the workplace itself, changing economic conditions, and balancing company needs and legal liabilities with desired culture creation.
We are going gather to host two important panel discussions addressing these issues and more. Following our community event, we will create a special event content recap including new articles and points of view, within the June 19th edition of the
San Fernando Valley Business Journal.
Our expert Valley leaders will discuss:
PANEL 1: Bridging the Gap Between Employee and Employer Expectations
- The real costs of hiring the wrong people
- The real costs of turnover and churn – both financial and cultural
- Top recruiting trends
- Labor market v. employer needs
- Labor law updates and considerations
- Where is the talent and how do we attract and retain it?
PANEL 2: Strategies for Investing in the Workplace
- With a questionable economy looming, is now the time to invest or cut back? A consultative approach.
- In-office versus work-from-home: the ultimate tug-of-war
- Legal issues to consider when establishing your post-covid office policies
- Rebuilding the office environment to attract and retain the best employees – from new space layouts, and common areas, to new design builds
MEET THE PANELISTS
Golper & Savitt, LLP
Return to main 2023 events page click here