76.7 F
San Fernando
Thursday, May 19, 2022

Dole in Buy-Sell with Produce Company

The Westlake Village fruit giant Dole Food Co. Inc. has started a buy-sell process with the UK produce importer JP Fruit Distributors Ltd. Dole already owns a 35 percent stake in the company and is offering to either buy the remaining 65 percent stake or sell the existing portion to owner Jamaica Producers Group Ltd. Under the terms of a pre-existing agreement, Jamaica Producers Group Ltd. is required to accept Dole’s offer to either buy or sell. Dole expects JPG to consider the deal at its next meeting Oct. 2.

Featured Articles

Related Articles